With businesses on a large scale deploying a wide realm of innovative technology solutions, such as artificial intelligence, adoption is crucial to retaining a competitive edge. Technology has always been necessary on a functional level — for tasks, communications, security, and so on. But these days, it can make or break your business. The ready adoption of emerging technology is simply a necessity for business growth and success. The implementation of new digital technology can help accelerate progress toward business goals, such as financials, workforce diversity, and environmental targets by more than 20%. And companies that incorporate new technology discover 80% more annual net income than their competitors, according to Oracle.
Top 5 Things a Tech Check CatchesFrom outdated solutions to cybersecurity that’s not up to the task, there are plenty of convincing reasons to discover where improvements could be made to your IT. A technology assessment will reveal:
- Aging Solutions: If you haven’t updated in 6-12 months, you’re probably using at least one outmoded solution.
- Decision-Making Lags: 75% of companies that use AI experienced an improvement in decision-making.
- Old Equipment: New technology improves productivity, enhancing workflows.
- Weak Security: Strong security is a must to avert cyberattacks, which average about $200,000.
- Technological Deficits: A technology audit can identify areas that hold your team back.