Who needs to comply?
Organizations accepting credit or debit card payments and storing, processing, and transmitting cardholder data are required to maintain and demonstrate a secure environment to meet PCI security standards.
Networks Consulting Resources helps organizations meet the application security and code review requirements of the PCI Standard. As an expert in application security, NetworksCR is in a unique position to provide an independent assessment, standards-based rating, and secure coding training to ensure your applications comply with PCS-DSS.
- PCI Readiness Review
- PCI Penetration Testing
- PCI DSS Assessment
- PCI Risk Assessment
- PCI Scope Reduction Strategy
Networks Consulting Resources PC Compliance services help your organization to be fully compliant from day one and in the future.
LET US TAKE THE STRESS OUT OF SETUP.
PCI DSS Compliance Checklist
- Asset Discovery and Inventory – all critical on-premise and cloud assets inventory
- Vulnerability Assessment – Perform internal scans of security systems and process to exploit vulnerabilities.
- Intrusion Detection – Monitor traffic and intrusion detection for network, host and cloud platforms.
- Event Correlation – Capture all user activity on critical systems including valid and invalid authentication attempts.
- Log Management & Monitoring – Store and analyze log data from PCI systems and receive alerts of any threats facing your environment.
- Incident Response – Get round-the-clock notifications to stay informed of your security posture, enabling rapid response and mitigating potential breach.
Contact us today and learn about a better way to end your technology headaches once and for all.